Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenner5377

I believe there is a way to download information from RR, directly to my BuTel software. Does anyone know how to do this? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Thanks!
David

Whistler

When you open the software on the toolbar I believe it says Internet just click it and I think RR is one of the options. Just enter your RR data and hit connect.

cohenner5377

Thanks for this info. However, on my ARC250 Basic software, there is no "internet" tab or menu context for Internet.

There is a way to pull it from the Wiki, but I am not sure how. I really don't have the time to input all the info for NJ that I need, so I was looking for the easy way out...

Any other ideas?

David

Dank

import to ARC

David,

I'm curreently on a pc that i don't have ARC installed on so I am not sure of the exact options, but here are the general steps that I have used. In the ARC application go file (I think) leftmost option on the toolbar. Go down to import. I may have the option name wrong, but check everyone on this dropdown. A window will pop up. What you will want to do is also have the webpage open that you want to copy from. I believe you click to the webpage and click Ctrl A and then another step. This selects all data and then copies it. When you flip back over to ARC you will hit the import button (I think) on the small window that previously came up on ARC. All the freqs will then appear in the left column of the little window. Clicjk the arrow to move them to the right column and follow the buttons to import. Its a litttle confusing, and my explaintion probably isn't the easiest to follow, but I will try to check the exact option names on my pc aty home tonight and will update this info tomorrow, but this should get you closer than you are.
Good luck!
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.