Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny208

Premium Subscriber
Okay i am new to this and i have no background in scanner programing. The language is Greek to me and i was under the impression that if i upgraded to premium service i would be able to download the software to program the WS1065. i am have a hard time a believing they would charge me $30.00 to provide me with a link to spend another $24+ to get the programing software. Kinda feeling like i have been scammed........ hopefully i missed something and this isn't true.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Okay i am new to this and i have no background in scanner programing. The language is Greek to me and i was under the impression that if i upgraded to premium service i would be able to download the software to program the WS1065. i am have a hard time a believing they would charge me $30.00 to provide me with a link to spend another $24+ to get the programing software. Kinda feeling like i have been scammed........ hopefully i missed something and this isn't true.

You've evidently been misled or misunderstood somewhere along the line; premium service enables downloads from the RR database using the software you purchase for your scanner from the vendor of your choice. RadioReference does not provide software, only the data that software can access/use.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
First of all, Welcome to Radio Reference.

i was under the impression that if i upgraded to premium service i would be able to download the software to program the WS1065.
Wondering where/how you got that impression?

i am have a hard time a believing they would charge me $30.00 to provide me with a link to spend another $24+ to get the programing software. Kinda feeling like i have been scammed........ hopefully i missed something and this isn't true.
No scamming involved whatsoever......

The Radio Reference Premium Subscription gives you all of these added features, that alone, are well worth the price:

• Access to the download and programming RadioReference.com Web Service
  • Advanced searching and reporting capabilities
  • Access to all live audio broadcast archives on Broadcastify
  • My RadioReference and My Broadcastify custom content watch lists
  • PDF and CSV downloads of communications data
  • Access to post advertisements in the RadioReference Classifieds
  • No advertisements

The specific requirements of the Radio Reference Web Programming Service are clearly detailed at this link:

Status
Not open for further replies.