Downriver Mutual Aid help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd8ati

Feed Provider
Thanks, guess I haven't learned yet, Interesting Avitar you have. Looks quite a bit like "Dapper Don"

As a Red Wings fan I can tell you that is Don Cherry, a very well known (especially in Canada), for his "different" suits & sometimes controversial remarks, hockey commentator for Hockey Night In Canada.

Anyway getting back on topic... I would not trust the rat shack to come anywhere near my scanner for programing. If you can find someone who knows what they are doing, all they use is their regional database file. This usually consists of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana stuff, while missing a lot of the stuff you would actually be interested in.

Billho

As a Red Wings fan I can tell you that is Don Cherry, a very well known (especially in Canada), for his "different" suits & sometimes controversial remarks, hockey commentator for Hockey Night In Canada.

As a former Hockey player at the old Olympia and Windsor area I too am quite familiar with Dandy Don Cherry, the most colorful individual in the NHL, great to watch and listen to as I often do.
Its Saturday and Hockey Night In Canada.

Anyway getting back on topic... I would not trust the rat shack to come anywhere near my scanner for programing. If you can find someone who knows what they are doing, all they use is their regional database file. This usually consists of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana stuff, while missing a lot of the stuff you would actually be interested in.

When I got my present scanner RS was all I had. Since then a forum member Mikey has been of assistance to me.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.