Downriver Mutual Aid help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billho

I think I figured out how to subscribe to this forum, will see if this works.
I have a RS PRO 106 that like many have found the DMA has changed freqs. Not being the brightest bulb in the lamp I am seeking some help.
By accident (meaning don't have a clue) I managed to get a few freqs working, Westland, Inkster,Monroe City PD.would like all of Wayne county including all of the downriver if possible(primary)
Thanks in advance.

P.S. RadioShack no help at all. DUH!!!

Billho

scanner help

Can some one suggest or direct me where I can get help in programming the new freqs, for my RS PRO 106. Tried the manual but no success except for some of the old freqs. Primarily Downriver mutual aid is of interest.
I would appreciate any info.
Thanks.

Billho

RS 106 help.

I have posted more than once now but it seems I don't qualify for getting any responses. When I registered this time I got a message that I hadn't been here since 2006. That may be true due to other circumstances. Hopefully I can get some help. I'd like to do it right the first time.
Thanks.

p.s. a pm might work so I won't tie up band width.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Bill, I merged all your threads into one thread. Please do not ask the same question multiple times.

Hopefully somebody will see this and respond. I'll edit the title of the thread to make it a little more meaningful.

Billho

Thanks again Mike, I'm interested in getting my RS PRO 106 programmed and becoming a member of the Michigan forums and not causing any problems.
I guess I have to also learn the proper way to post in the forum and not the "breaking news forum." appreciate your patience.

mikey60

Bill,

Enter the frequencies from the database, set the system to P25 Auto and you should be good to go once you have the talkgroups programmed. The system transmits the tables needed to follow the system and the 106 should follow it just fine at that point.

Mike

Billho

Bill,

Enter the frequencies from the database, set the system to P25 Auto and you should be good to go once you have the talkgroups programmed. The system transmits the tables needed to follow the system and the 106 should follow it just fine at that point.

Mike
Thanks, but the problem is ME, have no clue on how to navigate thru the 106, the manual is very confusing for me. I'll keep trying

Billho

Mike I have scanner programming cable and trial software RS20-546 but have not tried it. My OS is Win 7 Pro.

mikey60

OK, the trial software is ARC500. I can't help you with that one as I don't have it. I could send you a file for PSREdit500 that should work if you want to try that one.

Note that ARC500, PSREdit500 and WIN500 all provide a free trial period so that you can try them.

Mike

Billho

Thanks Mike, appreciate your help. I guess I'm at a point that I'll try anything to get back to monitoring what I'm interested in. Let me know what I have to do. The only freqs I have are a 861.,867. and a 851..
If you like send me a pm with a number and I can call you. Don't know what is going on now, but I now have a signal stalker going getting a 868. and 852.
Thanks

krokus

Premium Subscriber
I strongly suggest trying one of the programming softwares mentioned, coupled with a premium subscription to this site. They will make the task much easier.

As Mikey mentioned, the best known three all offer a trial period. The authors of all three are, also, regular participants on the forums.

Sent from Tapatalk

mikey60

I strongly suggest trying one of the programming softwares mentioned, coupled with a premium subscription to this site. They will make the task much easier.

As Mikey mentioned, the best known three all offer a trial period. The authors of all three are, also, regular participants on the forums.

Sent from Tapatalk

And one of them is here attempting to help you out.

Bill, Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a PSREdit500 file with the system in it. You can then upload it to the scanner with PSREdit500, PSRDL500, or WIN500.

Mike

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Bill, once again, please do not start new threads on the same topic. I've merged your latest post with your already existing thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.