DPD 118-1000MHz LP - Backside Receive

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Hey all. So I've read a lot of general reviews now about Dave's 118-1000MHz, and I haven't heard a bad word yet. Especially about the forward gain. But before I take the plunge, I figured I'd ask anyway. Exactly how good have you owners noticed the receive to be off the backside of this antenna on all bands?

800 I'm not so worried about since you can basically pick up the entire NJSP system on paper clip and chewing gum it's so strong around here. lol.

Last edited:

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Dpd lp

Hey all. So I've read a lot of general reviews now about Dave's 118-1000MHz, and I haven't heard a bad word yet. Especially about the forward gain. But before I take the plunge, I figured I'd ask anyway. Exactly how good have you owners noticed the receive to be off the backside of this antenna on all bands?

800 I'm not so worried about since you can basically pick up the entire NJSP system on paper clip and chewing gum it's so strong around here. lol.

You will be very happy with this antenna, I installed a rotor to try different directions with the LP. That way I can change directions anytime. Rear receive is great anyway, it's not like putting up a dish and pointing it around. I think the antenna is great I split the signal to four scanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.