DPD Omni-X vs Niljon Super-M base

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHIOSCAN

I currently have the Nil-Jon Super-M base, the DPD Omni-X and Omni-X Miltenna look interesting. Has anybody had a chance to use to compare the two? I mostly monitor Vhf-Uhf milcom but need Vhf-800
coverage.

Thanks
Mike

rilke67

Premium Subscriber
I do have the omni-x and I find it to be a very sound and well built antenna. I use it primarily on the WSMR/HAFB trunked system in New Mexico. Since putting up the omni-x I now pick up two additional site for the ts. Now I can pick up 4 of the 9 sites vs 2 before I purchased the Omini-x. When I do use it for military air it does a great job with that also. Hope this helps.

OHIOSCAN

Thanks for the update, I am trying to decide what model would fit the best, unfortunately I can't put up an antenna farm for targeted bands like I want.(gr)

Thanks Mike

737mech

Premium Subscriber
DPD antennas

Thanks for the update, I am trying to decide what model would fit the best, unfortunately I can't put up an antenna farm for targeted bands like I want.(gr)

Thanks Mike

Dave at DPD is very helpful and I can say the quality of DPD antennas is awesome. Just email him, he's also a Radioref member. Worth every penny.

OHIOSCAN

Thanks for the link, I have owned both Niljon Super-M base & mobiles and was impressed with both. I just bought a DPD Omni-X so I will soon see which I prefer.

Ohioscan

Status
Not open for further replies.