DPD Using more ProVoice today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thayne

Noticed some of the Spec Ops groups are using PV a lot more than usual today; Also in general more using Nextells rather than I-Calls--

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
I have a felling this is DNC related...

Noticed an F-16 fly over head in Loveland at about 15:10 at 3,000 AGL from north to south moving at least 300 KTS. Seen this same thing happen when the black ops where in Denver training.

Coincidence? I think not! :lol:
icon6.gif

Thayne

Also A lot of Encrypted activity on Fed UHF system on TG 8424; never heard it before.
The feds are definitely watching LO-DO and giving reports on where the media goes.
No traffic yet on the temp system on Green Mt.

My wife just came home, & she is pissed about all the radios going; I guess I better take her out to dinner and load up on margaritas. That usually helps. :cool:
Next week could be interesting----

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
I have a felling this is DNC related...

Noticed an F-16 fly over head in Loveland at about 15:10 at 3,000 AGL from north to south moving at least 300 KTS. Seen this same thing happen when the black ops where in Denver training.

Coincidence? I think not! :lol:
icon6.gif

It was the [FONT=arial,helvetica]STUD-51 flight coming back from a training mission. It had nothing to do with the DNC... [/FONT]

Thayne

The margaritas worked, but she got crabby again after they wore off. :roll:

Also "roll call" like tests being done on Grey channel; and individual testing on Gold this morning.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
You have to treat it as a motorola type II 3600 system and have all the site and voice freqs programmed into the radio with uniden scanners. Unfortunately I don't have the particulars for the base and channel offsets handy for uniden programming but I'm sure people here in the forum that do will help you out.

utlchris

Thanks for the info guys I'll keep working on it. My hope was that it would be available under the Arc396/Radio Ref download and it would do it automatically. However I have searched and can not find where it would be. I did check under Federal and it does not come up there either. So back to trail and error for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.