Drive-By at Fox Valley Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Aurora, Naperville cops probe shooting :: Beacon News :: Local News

Seems to be more of a regular ritual then being reported as of late in the suburbs. Within the last month, 5 people shot in Schaumburg, now this in the Aurora/Naperville area. I'm curious as to how many are monitoring this activity, as I look to this site to get the "first hand" report. Chicago is whole different animal as we have 13 Zones to cover this, but it's fun to scan all of them at once..lol. Hope to read more from scannists monitoring then reading about it in the newspaper. Seems like the warmer weather is heating up the burbs as well. I know some of the monitoring can be mundane...traffic stops, dog barking complaints etc., but be patient and wait for the "big one" to come across the radio....thanks to all who contribute to my addiction...:eek:)

ERICMYERS

Especially Fri/Sat there is significantly increased uniformed/tac PD presence at the malls out here recently it seems. I hear a LOT of shoplifting action these days. Frankly, I'm glad PD is being proactive and thank them for amping up the visibility before summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.