DRJTBC new talkgroup on NJSP system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Today, while working in the Wash. Crossing area of PA, I copied some traffic on talkgroup 41104 on the NJSP central system. Audio was digital.

Traffic included:

"New Hope Maintenence 1 to New Hope Maintenence 2" repeated 2x.
"New Hope Maintenence 1, this is Wash Crossing, what do you need?"
"...just doing a radio check"
"Well, you're loud and clear here."
"You're loud and clear down here at Scudders Falls, too."

Based on the locations named, my first guess would be DRJTBC. I looked at a few sources (Philly Scanner guide, RR database, and KC2KZZ's files) and did not see this talkgroup. Maybe I missed it, but if not, it's another new one to add.

I caught this talkgroup active on the Ewing intellirepeater site.

xpawel15x

Yes that is the DRJTBC. I have the digital tg stored in my scanner also. There were previous posts about this tg. Someone just needs to add it to the database. I'll submit it to the database right now.

Last edited:

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
I receive this talkgroup on the Troop C system. I also think they patrol the crossings in Trenton City. I heard a unit on this digital talkgroup call in an accident in the city of Trenton, but not on a bridge crossing.

GM

Premium Subscriber
Affirm-received on the Troop B and C system at the same time; testing is currently underway.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Yes that is the DRJTBC. I have the digital tg stored in my scanner also. There were previous posts about this tg. Someone just needs to add it to the database. I'll submit it to the database right now.

Yeah, I saw later that this talkgroup had been discussed already. Oopsie. Missed that the first time I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.