Droid-star for dmr

KK4ELO

Has anyone else tried this app? It's available in Google play store for Android. Not sure about iPhone. It seems like a pretty cool app. You can enter the talkgroup you want and press the on screen ptt and away you go. Seems like a good way to get in when you don't have a radio handy. Also does fusion, dstar, p25 and nxdn.

kb9mwr

The Apple App Store has a fee of $99/year. Google Play has a one-time fee of $25. That should clear up why the IPhone isn't really friendly for independent free software/app developers.

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
Note9, Android 10 here.
Yeah, I guess that's it. I have no idea where to get the host number. I do have my callsign and DMR ID.

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I'm onto something now...
When I opened up the app again to try your settings, this time, when I clicked on the Host tab, a slew of info appeared.

About 3147, does that number have a relationship in regards to the Host value?

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I'm onto something now...
When I opened up the app again to try your settings, this time, when I clicked on the Host tab, a slew of info appeared.

About 3147, does that number have a relationship in regards to the Host value?
Never mind...TGID
How about the module? How does that work?

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
Wondering about the module myself. Noticed when I selected dmr I had to restart the app to get the host list to refresh. But seems to receive fine. Haven't tried talking yet.

KK4ELO

Wondering about the module myself. Noticed when I selected dmr I had to restart the app to get the host list to refresh. But seems to receive fine. Haven't tried talking yet.
I haven't actually played with it much txing. I know it does work. I used it yesterday and monitored with my radio. Has a slight delay, maybe 1/4 to 1/2 second, but it had good audio.