DSD + 1.51 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
One other thing. I do see the -h in the file that says this is for help. But I am not able to enter any characters into the box. Running a Dell XPS with Windows 64. The black box comes up like the old DOS, but I can't seem to type any commands into it.
Thanks.
Steve AA6IO

frazpo

You will need to start a dos session and go to the dsd plus directory that has the dsdplus.exe file in it.
Then type your exe file with the option. Yours will of course differ from the photo.

dsdplus -h

Attachments

• dos.jpg
    dos.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:

mescalero

dsdplus put under the root c: \
or create a batch file with .bat extension that contains the parameters to launch dsdplus (example: DSDPlus -O NUL)
Then you create the desktop shortcut to the batch file and launches
I hope you have understood the post otherwise I apologize
regards

Last edited:

madmilkman

Hello!

Is there any option to insert code,to hear talk permit tone and other alert tones on dsdplus?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I typed clr and it started to record in WAV file and a few seconds later I typed clr again and it stopped recording and made a file automatic. I didn't hear no voice just the Control Channel sound.

Is there any other short cut keys anyone hit and see what it does?

**Update I typed clr and it records when I hear voice and I stop the record by typing clr again and went back to listen and I hear no voice just the noise is there a way to hear the audio from a different file?

Last edited:

slicerwizard

I typed clr and it started to record in WAV file and a few seconds later I typed clr again and it stopped recording and made a file automatic. I didn't hear no voice just the Control Channel sound.
What does clr mean?

Is there any other short cut keys anyone hit and see what it does?
DSDPlus -h lists all of the active keys.

**Update I typed clr and it records when I hear voice and I stop the record by typing clr again and went back to listen and I hear no voice just the noise
Because you recorded the raw digital audio...

is there a way to hear the audio from a different file?
DSD+ defaults to recording all synthesized audio to DSDPlus.wav, so that's where you'd find it.

racingfan360

>I typed clr and it started to record in WAV file
So I've no idea what clr is either, but I bet the reason why it is recording a .wav file is because you are typing the 'r' key when you type in clr: 'r' activates recording of the raw data pre dsd+ decoding, so that's why you'll be getting the control channel noise

Status
Not open for further replies.