DSD+ 2.39 won't exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CE3SNA

I can't get the program to exit by pressing ESC. The decoding just stops and at least one time a line reading "writing .bin file" or similar appeared. The only way to exit then it is to click the "X" at the upper right corner (F4 doesn't work either). I'm using a 64-bit Windows 10 PC.

I thought it was my setup/config files, but when I pasted the 2.39 files to a fresh 1.101 free version the same thing happened.

Anyone else experiencing this?

CanesFan95

I have found I have literally had to press escape multiple multiple times sometimes to get it to exit.

D

DaveNF2G

I'm running it via batch files in Win10x64 with no problems.

Pressing ESC in the CMD window stops processing and CTRL-X prompts to confirm ending the batch file.

I don't have the documentation handy, but is ESC an active key during processing?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
For me, pressing Esc in any DSD+ window triggers program shutdown. Same with clicking on the X (close) in the event window or channel window.

Mine "locks up" at least once a week. I just hard-close the DOS window; DSDPlus goes away and I start it again.

It's one of those things is so trivial [to me] that I have never bothered to hassle DSDAuthor with it.

m

Status
Not open for further replies.