DSD+ bump to release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

It seems we Fast Lane participants have been using v2.18 for a while now with no serious complaints or bug reports showing up in the forum. Maybe this version is ready to be the newest designated released version.

hamtrektng

It seems we Fast Lane participants have been using v2.18 for a while now with no serious complaints or bug reports showing up in the forum. Maybe this version is ready to be the newest designated released version.

From a recent email to me from DSDPlus:

"You are a Fast Lane member, so you should be using the copy of DSD+ 2.18 that was emailed to you on July 27th. By downloading and using DSD+ 1.101, you are losing access to all of the newer features."

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
From a recent email to me from DSDPlus:

"You are a Fast Lane member, so you should be using the copy of DSD+ 2.18 that was emailed to you on July 27th. By downloading and using DSD+ 1.101, you are losing access to all of the newer features."

I think Dave is suggesting that the current FL 2.18 become the new public (free) version.

M

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I very much doubt that they will release fast lane v2.18 as a public release as this is only for fast lane testers and developers.

That's not how the documentation reads. It is likely that at some point 1.01 will be replaced with 2.x as the public release.

Mike

ludek-brno

DSDPLUS FL

It's Three months no new Release DSDPlus Fast Lane

It is in the Development of a New edition ?

I would gradually adding decoders various Selective Call to in to the DSD+FL.
Like: MDC1200 / HDC1200 / DTMF / Select V and more.
CTCSS and DCS as standard for All scanners with Discriminator Tap or PC-IF.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I would gradually adding decoders various Selective Call to in to the DSD+FL.
Like: MDC1200 / HDC1200 / DTMF / Select V and more.
CTCSS and DCS as standard for All scanners with Discriminator Tap or PC-IF.

Seeing as none of those are digital speech formats, I can't imagine they would be added to a digital speech decoder. I'm sure emphasis going forward will be on formats such as P25 Phase 2, Tetra, eta eta

CanesFan95

It's disappointing that they seem to be all done and not coming out with any new versions. I bought into lifetime fastlane thing for $25 and now it's been a long time since anything new has come out. I thought I saw earlier threads that they were gonna add Fusion, P25 Phase II audio, fixing the S1 / S2 problem, and make it quit resetting and clearing all the frequencies all the time. But no-go, I guess.

KD8DVR

Developer/spokesperson/or whomever DSDPlus hasn't logged on to RR since 09-12-2016 12:57 AM
Ruh-ro! Hope we aren't looking at a "dead" software project.

AntiSquid Disclaimer: All comments are personal opinion only and may not imply actual fact.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Ruh-ro! Hope we aren't looking at a "dead" software project.

AntiSquid Disclaimer: All comments are personal opinion only and may not imply actual fact.

Nope, you aren't looking at a dead project.

I have no inside information, but let's remember when DSD+ was originally released. It's getting close to Christmastime.

Mike

CanesFan95

Okay there, mister "DSDPlus", so fill us in what's going on. Any good exciting releases coming up? Ha?? :lol::p

KD8DVR

Nope, you aren't looking at a dead project.

I have no inside information, but let's remember when DSD+ was originally released. It's getting close to Christmastime.

Mike
Ah! The "mysteriously go silent and then pop a happy surprise trick" on us... Sure. Hard at work and going to give us a super Xmas present. I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.