SDR# DSD decoder receiving data but no output

Status
Not open for further replies.

afilman

Premium Subscriber
I have been playing around with this for a while, checking forums and watching videos. I finally have to make my own post. It looks like DSD is doing something as CMD has data coming through it, but the event log doesn't show anything. I am not able to hear anything unless I check "Enable aux audio output" in the DSD plugin and even then it is all just static sounds as if I just listened to the frequency on SDRsharp. I tried adjusting RF gain and audio gain thinking that might help but I am not getting anything. I am a firefighter and have some familiarity with this frequency so I know this is a busy channel. My only guess is that this is a trunking channel and could cause DSDplus to not properly decode, as I only have one RTL-SDR. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• dsdpluginsettings.PNG
    dsdpluginsettings.PNG
    6.3 KB · Views: 19
  • dsdplus cap.PNG
    dsdplus cap.PNG
    227.9 KB · Views: 19
  • radioreference.PNG
    radioreference.PNG
    3.4 KB · Views: 18
  • radioreferencedetails.PNG
    radioreferencedetails.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 17
  • rtlsettings.PNG
    rtlsettings.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 17
  • sdrsharp radio.PNG
    sdrsharp radio.PNG
    76.9 KB · Views: 16
  • wtihaudio.PNG
    wtihaudio.PNG
    119.1 KB · Views: 15

afilman

Premium Subscriber
Great, thanks for letting me know that. Sounds like I need to do some more research with system type.:)

afilman

Premium Subscriber
Using unitrunker I was able to identify a frequency that was being used and not listed in a database that I could find. I tuned in immediately and was able to get voice off of it. You helped me out a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.