DSD+ default audio channel help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mi0yck

so i have had DSD+ working perfect until i bought an external digi mode interface for my hf radio which has installed its own usb audio codecs and changed the windows soundcard to these codecs as default, this means that dsd now points to these usb soundcards, is there a way i can change the default channels back, the channel i want is showing as input 3 and output 3 on the first screen when it opens in dsd, hope that makes sense, thanks

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
so i have had DSD+ working perfect until i bought an external digi mode interface for my hf radio which has installed its own usb audio codecs and changed the windows soundcard to these codecs as default, this means that dsd now points to these usb soundcards, is there a way i can change the default channels back, the channel i want is showing as input 3 and output 3 on the first screen when it opens in dsd, hope that makes sense, thanks

Yeah you can, just start DSD+ with -o[device#]. When you first start DSD+ from the command line, you will see all your input and output device numbers come up. So find the appropriate device number for the soundcard and you're good to go.:cool:

mi0yck

hi i cant figure out how to do this, the input output i want is numner 3 but trying all combinations it wont change only states synchronizing data for both channels?? do i need to use a cmd promt to change this separately

slicerwizard

You can't just start DSD+ by double clicking on it in Windows Explorer. Well, you can, but then you're stuck with all the default settings.

Easiest thing to do is to create a shortcut to DSDPlus.exe on your desktop and in the target field, enter "DSDPlus.exe" plus whatever command line parameters you need. In your case, it sounds like you need DSDPlus.exe -i3

mi0yck

excellent sorted changed it to dsdplus.exe -i3 -o3 all sorted many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.