DSD error

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimedtoannoy

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I have the dsd.exe and cywin1.dll in the same folder. When I try to run the dsd.exe it gives me error 0xc000007b I tried to open it in CMD and Just by clicking the .exe file and the same error comes up.

any suggestions?

EDIT: I have it installed on my laptop and it works fine I want to use it on my other pc and it wont work

frazpo

Hi, I have the dsd.exe and cywin1.dll in the same folder. When I try to run the dsd.exe it gives me error 0xc000007b I tried to open it in CMD and Just by clicking the .exe file and the same error comes up.

any suggestions?

EDIT: I have it installed on my laptop and it works fine I want to use it on my other pc and it wont work

Is it an older PC? You may want to dload it again and reinstall. Maybe a bad image. Install to a usb drive with the other computer and see if it will run on the problem machine from USB.

aimedtoannoy

Premium Subscriber
Is it an older PC? You may want to dload it again and reinstall. Maybe a bad image. Install to a usb drive with the other computer and see if it will run on the problem machine from USB.

I took the files from my laptop and copied them to my pc and they work now, I just cant figure out how to do the settings on it all it does is load and automatically start working on default

frazpo

I took the files from my laptop and copied them to my pc and they work now, I just cant figure out how to do the settings on it all it does is load and automatically start working on default

Run it from the command line - from the START - RUN - button type CMD.
You will need to be in the directory of the files.
Read the help file for commands.
DSD -h

Status
Not open for further replies.