DSD+ Fast Lane v2.32 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDPlus

It could also be a patch to/from another system. I haven't seen any consoles without RID on any system. Not sure how that could work.
Patches are selected from a console? If so, they are console related.

Is there a limit to how many talk groups can have a HIGH priority? I seem to notice talk groups that keep reverting back to 50 after I madem HIGH.
There should be no limit.

Running DSD+(current update) with SDR# & DSD Plugin..started recieving this error now -

invalid command line parameter -dr0

anyone else experience this - remedies?
Read the change log.

I read & re-read the CL..
still getting the same error..
DSD+ 2/18 works fine

I downloaded the DSD1.101
and all the DLLs..did a fresh
folder...then pasted the updated
2.32 EXEs...
still the same error?

DSD+ 2.32 launches fine on its
own..just wont start fromthe plug in
panel..

slicerwizard

The change log says the -dr<num> parameter was removed, so if whatever plugin you're using is putting -dr on the command line it passes to DSD+, there's gonna be trouble...

Wraith & Slicer..Thank You..Those answers put me in the right direction..
Did some searches,but cameup dry..

even searched the changelog, but was searching -dr0 ...
was convinced it was the plugin..

Thank you gents!

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 719
Last edited:
D

DaveNF2G

Is there a limit to how many talk groups can have a HIGH priority? I seem to notice talk groups that keep reverting back to 50 after I madem HIGH.

I am only guessing here, but the software probably follows the basic triage rule that, if all cases are Priority 1, then they are all routine.

hrh17

Patches are selected from a console? If so, they are console related.

Interesting. On the system I monitor there is no patches, each Talkgroup has a dispatcher who uses a Console. The only time It will show a radio ID in the CC window is when the radio is transmitting from the current site that I am monitoring in DSD+. Every other time it will only show up as External. In earlier versions of DSD+ it didn't matter and the program would show radio ID's of any user's transmitting on the system in CC window.

CanesFan95

I remember from Motorola Type II systems, each dispatch console would have multiple different radio IDs, one for every talk group.

CanesFan95

And I just noticed, If I minimize the Channel Activity window and then re-maximize it, the stuck alias text goes away without the talk group having to be keyed up to clear it. Like maybe my computer isn't rendering video right or something.

thewraith2008

What OS you using.
Looking at your screen grabs it looks like you maybe be using a different theme. Try the default one.
Does this only happen with P25? Odd if it does.

CanesFan95

I have it manually set to a plain black background. And the alias thing doesn't happen all the time though.

thewraith2008

It may not have anything to do with it but doesn't hurt to try.

It looks to me you are using the "Windows Classic" theme, not just a black background.
I recommend to try either "Windows 7" Aero theme or "Windows Basic" I use the former.
It's all about the process of elimination with this stuff. If it proves to be an issue you can give the feedback to DSDPlus and they may be able to do something about it, or not.

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Its funny, my Airspy Mini gets sluggish sometimes and after unplugging and plugging back in it works fine..

:( I too have been experiencing this. I thought perhaps something happened between SDR# and DSD+, as it slowed or locked up, but unplug and replug solved the issue. Hardware, ugh !

Status
Not open for further replies.