Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalPatcher

DSD+ Fast Lane v2.32:

Several critical bugs have been fixed

Decoding of additional NEXEDGE AVL messages has been added

garys

Premium Subscriber
Has anybody received theirs yet? I probably should check my spam filter.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Is it slow or does it come to everyone the same and missed some? Or how does that work, when was it released, I haven't got mine yet

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
My mass email was received late this afternoon. I guess that means they are getting lots of supporters!!!

If you are interested in exploring your local RF spectrum for digital, I encourage you to try out the Digital Frequency Search Advanced Quick Import for FMP24-DSD+. It works very well with this version of FMP24-DSD+.

Advanced Quick Import Results

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
With the release of 2.32, NXDN and DMR decoding has taken a turn for the worse. Voice decoding, if it decodes at all, is now choppy and sporadic, where with previous releases it was consistent with no choppiness. I haven't checked out other modes.
EDIT: Seems to be worse with NXDN than with DMR.

Last edited:

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
My mass email was received late this afternoon. I guess that means they are getting lots of supporters!!!

If you are interested in exploring your local RF spectrum for digital, I encourage you to try out the Digital Frequency Search Advanced Quick Import for FMP24-DSD+. It works very well with this version of FMP24-DSD+.

Advanced Quick Import Results

My fmp24 is scanning much better. No more AM. No more L/O. Its even taking all the info from your site (fmp24 dsd import)and displaying it while it scans.

One question, when it locks on a channel, how do you get it to resume scanning?

Also, fmpa with an airspy mini is not working for me yet. Gonna play with that tomorrow

Thanks

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
There isn't currently a way to resume scanning, other than restarting from the beginning of the list. I guess you could temporarily place your dongle in a Faraday cage.

I think they might add in an active key to resume scanning. Perhaps a lockout would be a nice feature as well.

I don't think FMPA or FMP were updated re the scan list.

Status
Not open for further replies.