DSD+ Fast Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDPlus

Haven't got mine yet.

Mine didn't arrive yet either, in normal inbox, junk folder, spam folder, etc. But looking forward to when it does!

All copies have been sent.

If anyone has not received their copy, please use a Gmail account. We have had no problems with Gmail recipients. Send us an email [from your old email address] and specify the Gmail address we should convert you to.

Thank you.

DSDPlus

Are the changes/release notes for each Fast Lane release going to be made public?
We are not promoting or advertising them, but they are not a secret, so anyone can reveal them. The current release adds trunk voice following for NEXEDGE, Con+ and TIII systems.

RonnieUSA

Can you post the changes to the dsd+ software that were made.
Steve

See quote below for the answer.

We are not promoting or advertising them, but they are not a secret, so anyone can reveal them. The current release adds trunk voice following for NEXEDGE, Con+ and TIII systems.

Hope this helps.

Here is what the email says.

The first DSD+ Fast Lane release is attached.

It contains versions of FMP and DSD+ that support trunk voice following.

Version 1.02 of LRRP.exe is also included; it fixes an issue with Hytera GPS updates.

Please read the instructions in the Trunking.txt file; to follow voice calls, you will be running two copies of DSD+ and at least one copy of FMP (for the voice side); another copy of FMP or some other method must be used for the control channel side.

This update is bound to generate support questions, but we will be unable to answer everyone if private emails are used. Please use the Radioreference forums so that all fast laners benefit from the answers.

Thank you.

Last edited:

oa6ahj

Other commitments held us up for a bit. All copies have been sent. Only once bounce, now waiting for that user to make other arrangements.

I will try to check in here frequently in case anyone has problems with the update.

I send a payment but i dont receive the software.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I send a payment but i dont receive the software.

Still nothing at either of the email addresses I gave, no response to PM I sent, and of course no DSD+ update.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
Hmmmm....I sent along my gmail address per the instructions. Ironically I did receive the "welcome" message at my email of choice without issue.

I'm sure it'll all get sorted out.

KC1UA

Database Admin
Respectfully, to anyone directing me to my spam box....I check them all numerous times a day.

To reiterate...I have not received an email - anywhere - with this attachment. I'm sure I will eventually, but not to date.

KC1UA

Database Admin
Sorry was trying to point out what happened to Me.

No worries; that was not directly pointed at you in any event. I think most of us check our spam boxes "sooner or later" anyway. With the heuristic spam filtering of Thunderbird being somewhat flaky, I've learned to check mine as much as my inboxes!

Today in my spam boxes I have been invited to enlarge certain things, and grow hair on certain things. Just not how to trunktrack NXDN systems. But...the day is not over yet... :D

DSDPlus

I will be responding to all emails and PMs in a few minutes.

I have a thought I need to share. Over the last year or two, we have had maybe one problem with sending similar updates to all of the DSD+ testers. But now we are having a small flood of problems. Why? I do not know. I have been sending and resending the current update to recipients who say they are not getting them. I have also sent updates to alternate email addresses that have been provided. Nothing is bouncing back to us. Are your email providers really just throwing away your mail? What can I change on our end? How will you receive future updates? This has to be resolved. I have tested sending this update to several of our testers and all copies were received immediately. So there do not seem to be any problems on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.