DSDPlus DSD+ FASTLANE AND Fisher CAP+

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioopperator

Feed Provider
I have some sites on the Fisher con+ 119 system I'm trying to find missing freks and logical channel number locations?
I've tried this below but haven't had any luck?

protocol, networkID, siteNumber, OTAchannelNumber, TXfrequency, RXfrequency, sortOrder
;
; for TIII, siteNumber format = area.site
;
;
; use site number = 0 for network-wide definition
;
; use 0.0 for unknown frequencies
;
; use sort order = 0 to sort by OTA channel number

Con+, 119, 1, 1, 451.9125, 456.9125, 0 this is correct
Con+, 119, 14, 0, 0.0 , 0.0 , 0 need help formatting this?

Thanks.

CanesFan95

I think if you're still trying to figure out the system, you might be better off to keep searching around to identify the frequencies and LCNs / LSNs first before editing the DSD+ file. Maybe post a link to the system in the RR database to what system you're trying to figure out, if it's in there. (However, a lot of stuff people submit to the DB is wrong.)

Here's what I do with Excel to figure out local systems. As you identify frequencies that you think are from the same system, add a row. As you piece the puzzle together, highilght 'em with a color or use a text color. Every system gets its own color.

50325064326_a8cc31dc5f_o.png

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
The first post has the System ID and anyone can quickly do a System ID to find the system page without waiting for someone to post the system link. But yes, it would be nice if more forum posts did included links to what the post is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.