DSD Fastlane audio does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

penyaelche

Hello,

Normally, the problems I have had have been solved over time, but in this I find myself obliged to ask for help.

Yesterday I bought the Fastlane version of DSD.
When I install it, the audio stops working automatically.
The TCP connection works, although in the add-on I use (TCP-DSD) it constantly indicates "LOST BUFFER"

I have made new installation, with new SDR and DSD 1,101. This way it works as always, fine, with tcp..

The problem is when installing the Fastlane. The audio is not displayed, .
I leave a photo for sample. If you need any more information about configuration please ask.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 1R.png
    1R.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 57

slicerwizard

I don't think you can TCP link DSD+ FL to SDR#. Use VB Cable to supply the audio or use the SDR software that comes with DSD+ FL (FMP24 for regular dongles, FMPA for Airspy)

DRL-XM43

The problem with using frankensystems is there is no support for them other than good will of others if they can help. Sometimes these mixtures of disparate software's can be made to work (on some level) and sometimes not so much.

Preference is a matter of tolerance of performance issues.

DSD+ is a finely crafted integrated software suite (7.exe) which are designed to provide problem free, fully supported.... monitoring and scanning of several signal formats including P25 phase II (not achievable with the franken beast) LOL.

1. Anyway my recommendation is to use the fully integrated tools of DSD+ if clear reliable, usable scanning and decoding is the goal.
2. Use the pastime of creating mix and match systems as a hobby component with low expectation of performance, not to say that is not achievable, it is - I do it all the time.

The great thing for me with the SDR hobby are the endless possibilities. I enjoy both 1 and 2. :)

I think the thread title should be SDR# + DSD+ plugin is not working.

I thought DSD+ was broken, it is not.

I believe that plugin is not compatible with DSD+ FL only the public version !,0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.