DSD+ Fastlane Error Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFBillBlast

Hopefully, I'm posting this correctly? Is anyone familiar with what a "libfftw3f-3.dll" Error is?? I downloaded DSD+, DLL files & Fastlane onto my windows 10 laptop. Then I opened DSD+ & copied the files from DLL & Fastlane into the DSD+ file. Next, I edited my control channel frequency for my area, as soon as I go to run the "FMP24-CC" the black box pops up with info but the very the last line in the box says I'm missing DLL I previously mention w/a pop-up box saying error on top of the box, then "libfftw3f-3.dll is missing". Any ideas or clues?? I previously had unitrunker & DSD+ w/the DLL files, but it was a pain to follow along with conversations & wanted to try Fastlane, after hearing many positive things about it. Let me be honest, I'm not a tech person when it comes to computers or SDR related anything. I typically watch many different YT vids from ppl that same to know what they are speaking about & follow their vid instructions. Any help or ideas would be appreciated, THX. I'm adding a screenshot in case I described something incorrectly.

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    408.2 KB · Views: 58

a417

U+0000
first 40 lines of Notes.txt in DSD folder read as
Setup
-----

NOTE! YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR CURRENT DSD+ FOLDER BEFORE APPLYING A FAST LANE UPDATE!

YOU SHOULD ALSO PERIODICALLY BACK UP YOUR DSD+ DATA FILES

If you are a new Fast Lane member:

If you already have a DSD+ 1.101 folder set up, skip step 1.

1: If you do not have a DSD+ folder set up yet, go to DSDPlus.com and download
the most recent public version of DSD+ (currently 1.101); also download the
DLL package.

Unzip all of the files to a folder on your PC. We recommend using C:\DSDPlus.

2: You should also download this file:

ftp://ftp.fftw.org/pub/fftw/fftw-3.3.5-dll32.zip

Extract the libfftw3f-3.dll file from the zipfile
(it is the largest file in the zipfile) and copy it to your DSD+ folder.

3: Your Fast Lane update will contain all of the current Fast Lane files.
ALL of these files should be copied to your DSD+ 1.101 folder.
That folder will then be your DSD+ Fast Lane folder.
You did not follow step 2.

a417

U+0000
You also need to clean up that directory name, you appear to have commas in the text field? That must be a bear to type in when you have to.

FFBillBlast

You also need to clean up that directory name, you appear to have commas in the text field? That must be a bear to type in when you have to.
Thank You very much, it did fix that issue, as in my original comment I'm not a computer/tech person & had no idea there were notes in that file until you said it & I located it.....I'm still working thru other issues with it & hopefully will be up & running completely soon. Thx again.

Status
Not open for further replies.