DSD+ Fastlane Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibson

Premium Subscriber
I have bought DSD+ Fastlane about 7 months ago and used it for a few weeks and forgot about it until, well today. I was scrolling through my email until I found the email containing my DSD+ Fastlane files. See, I went to the first email I got from them which told me to go to the next email they sent, which they said contained all files in order to run Fastlane. Well, I went to that link, only to be greeted with an error page and I could not download it. The next thing I did was download the newest update they provided to me this September and I was only given these files (See image file). I know for a fact when I first used Fastlane there were way more files than those 3. From my understanding, I watched videos on setting up Fastlane and I am missing 90% of the files I am supposed to have. Link to the video I watched:
. If anyone could figure out why I have these 3 files only and not the other required ones I would appreciate it very much.

Attachments

• unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    20.1 KB · Views: 27

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
First of all, you need to whitelist mails from dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com. then you need to make sure that you keep the emails you get from dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com. Why? Because every update does not contain all files needed. Updates typically contain only those files that have been updated since the last release.

What you really need to go is go back through your emails and find the original email you got when you signed up for FastLane. Unarchive that to a new folder and follow any instructions in the various .txt files. Then go through your emails and find any updates and overwrite the originals with the updates.

Of course if you have deleted the emails, then you are probably going to have to email dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com (using the original email account you purchased FL with) and kindly request that the author send you all of the latest again.

Mike

Chibson

Premium Subscriber
I found the email containing the DSD+ Fastlane program and all of the dependencies but as I said earlier, the link just brings me to this (Image attachment). Should I email him for all the files?

Chibson

Premium Subscriber
Well, everything got sorted out, just contacted him via email and got the files. Thanks for the help, mtindor!

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
@[B]Chibson[/B] Your first fastlane folder was most likely a zip file that you had to unzip. Unless you deleted the zip, it should still be on your system. I keep every zip because when they do updates they do not include every file that has been updated over time.

The best thing to do is to use a cloud to save your files. I use one drive for programs I paid for so I have a archive if all else fails.

I have been running most of my sdr related stuff out of One Drive for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.