DSD+ (Fastlane) only works with WFM in SDRUno

OldRabbit

Strange issue - I may have missed a setting:

I have SDRUno + DSD+ Fastlane (Updated yesterday) working fine, decoding DMR - but ONLY if I set the encoding to WFM.

WFM + 15K bandwidth work fine, NFM + any bandwidth appear - judging form the Source Audio window - to block the signal going to DSD+

Any clue what I am missing ?

Regards
Mike

a417

I have SDRUno + DSD+ Fastlane (Updated yesterday) working fine, decoding DMR - but ONLY if I set the encoding to WFM.

WFM + 15K bandwidth work fine, NFM + any bandwidth appear - judging form the Source Audio window - to block the signal going to DSD+

Regards
Mike
Have you tried using FMPx to feed DSD+ FL, as the coders intended?

PDXh0b0

Premium Subscriber

Regards
Mike
It's the same with sdr-console

Find it is better using fmpp.cc & dsdplus.exe

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Under the SDRUno Ex Control
- make sure DEEM (deemphasis) is turned off. Pretty sure it has to be off for best/proper decoding.

Not sure it has anything to do with your current problem, but I am pretty sure it doesn't default to inactive -- and needs to be inactive

deem.png
Mike

OldRabbit

Thanks all, DEEM == OFF was the trick. Had totally forgot about the EX Control window - even being there. Will need to re-study the videos, using this to infrequently.

BTW: Long term goal is to create a plug-in, that allows frequency and bandwidth assignment to KrakenSDR, allowing DF at the press of a button on my ShuttleXpress. Could take a while ..

Regards
Michael