DSD+ Fastlane v2.246 and Windows Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochf13

Premium Subscriber
Trying run FMP24-CC getting windows error and will not run after DSD+ and windows update. Any help here?

Chris

Attachments

• DSD+_error.jpg
    DSD+_error.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 41

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
FMp24 was getting quarantined by Windows Security in W10. If you go into windows security (Windows key I) virus and threat protection you can set an exception for your dsd folder and check to see if it was indeed being caught. If you are concerned run it through virustotal where it only shows a moderate and a heuristic finding and the behaviors are benign.

ochf13

Premium Subscriber
Download and unzipped still showing all files 0 bits. Oh well on update. But its back up!

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I've been having all sorts of issues lately with both Windows Defender and Bitdefender wanting to quarantine FMP24... I keep telling them to allow it but they both seem to ignore me for the most part.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
I've been having all sorts of issues lately with both Windows Defender and Bitdefender wanting to quarantine FMP24... I keep telling them to allow it but they both seem to ignore me for the most part.
I only use Defender and whitelisted C:/dsdplus and not the specific file. It seems to have worked... for now. :)

a417

I only use Defender and whitelisted C:/dsdplus and not the specific file. It seems to have worked... for now. :)
That's the smart way. Every time you whitelist the specific file, the new executable or DLL or whatever changes in each update will checksum/validate differently, and Windows will go bonkers and flag it.

mrc333777

Premium Subscriber
i dont get why others are having issues with windows defender. i run windows 10 and windows defender and it never complains about any file
in the dsd folder

Status
Not open for further replies.