DSD+ Fastlane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patmcc24

WRTA578
Feed Provider
Searched out threads but was unable to come up with a solution... Is it still being updated? I had paid for 1 year.... then paid again a few days ago.. NO email back and the update has an error when i attempt to unzip it.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Searched out threads but was unable to come up with a solution... Is it still being updated? I had paid for 1 year.... then paid again a few days ago.. NO email back and the update has an error when i attempt to unzip it.

It's a password protected zip,a nd you need to use the password that was sent to you when DSDPlus 2.28 was out. If you don't have that, email dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com and ask them nicely for a full distribution of everything you need. Then, make sure you save your password. And make sure you have whitelisted dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com.

Mike

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
well that worked but now i have a checksum error

You give about 1% of the information that one needs to help you. checksum error where? When unzippping? It is password protected. You must use a password. And you must use an unzipping program that supports password protection (Winzip and a slew of others). Do not try to unzip any DSDPlus zipfiles with standard windows apps.

Provide screenshots, or full details on what you did to produce a checksum error.

mike

patmcc24

WRTA578
Feed Provider
now for last question is there ANY simple GUI Interface that will work with this to allow display and change of CC I found one but didnt work with Fastlane If Not what would be a start up script to start CC.bat and R1 or if using 2 dongles that also

a417

U+0000
I did the seperate batch files... but was trying to figure out a way to launch everything with 1 file rather than the site then decoder

This is very easily done, batch files can have multiple commands & processes spawned from within

cg

Premium Subscriber
There are lots of different ways to set up the files, I recall some threads in the past about them I use the lines below and repeat it for each program I am starting. Usually it is just as quick to double click FMPx and then DSDPlus batch files so I don't have them for the basic stuff. But often I want to run the 5 sites of a system. I use a quick start batch file for that. So one pair of lines for each FMPx.bat and one pair for 1R batch file. This is what I use for each pair of lines, one pair for each batch file (skip the final PING line)
start "" "xxxx.bat"
PING 127.0.0.1 -n 2>nul

a417

U+0000
Each start cmd /c launches a second progam in a new window. This is a single batch file that can be run that runs FMP24, sleeps for 5 seconds, then launches DSD plus. If you populate the lines correctly, you can have a single batch file for whatever system you want to use, if you don't want to use the siteloader for what ever reason.

start cmd /c fmp24 -i"00001000" -o20001 -_2 -b9.5 -u0 -g36.4 -fyyyy.yyy sleep 5 start cmd /c dsdplus -i20001 -f1 -o0 -PTmp3 -v0 -T -O NUL -- >> xxx-xxxx.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.