DSD FL - 2 systems using the same frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmills

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
172
Location
Twin Cites Area MN
I am using DSDPLUS FL to monitor a Cap+ system, 1 frequency used is also part of a TIII system I can pick up. The problem I am having is when the Cap+ channel switches off the shared frequency DSD stays on and monitors the TII system - I am loading the Cap+ system for the system start menu. Is there a setting or flag I can attach to prevent this from happening?
 

a417

Active Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
4,665
Reaction score
3,530
I am using DSDPLUS FL to monitor a Cap+ system, 1 frequency used is also part of a TIII system I can pick up. The problem I am having is when the Cap+ channel switches off the shared frequency DSD stays on and monitors the TII system - I am loading the Cap+ system for the system start menu. Is there a setting or flag I can attach to prevent this from happening?
Are they on the same directional heading from your recieving location? If they are not (like one east, one west) a directional antenna pointed towards the system you want to monitor (the Cap +) should help attenuate the one you want to not hear (the TIII).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top