DSD+ FL FMP Issue

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Hey guys,

RTL-SDR R820T user here. Just downloaded the latest version of DSD+ FL after starting the program using 1a.bat, started FMP-CC.bat and now get a “TCP Protocol Error / incompatible DSD+/FMPx versions” error message.

Anybody else having this problem? Thanks!

a417

U+0000
Hey guys,

RTL-SDR R820T user here. Just downloaded the latest version of DSD+ FL after starting the program using 1a.bat, started FMP-CC.bat and now get a “TCP Protocol Error / incompatible DSD+/FMPx versions” error message.

Anybody else having this problem? Thanks!
Is there any chance you're using an older FMP24 by accident? I have habitually changed older revisions of .exe to .ex_ just to prevent that

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Use 1r.bat

Sorry that was a typo, I meant 1r.bat .

I’m back up and running for an embarrassing reason, maybe others can learn from my mistake.

Each time DSD+ would show the downloading an update dialogue I thought that also meant it was installing the update. In reality it was just downloading the update zip file to the original 1p101 directory. I was inadvertently still running 2p256 when the latest version I had zipped was 2p395. After struggling to unzip the files (note use 7zip or winrar since windows just throws an error code when trying to unzip, and use the password from the original FL email)… I’m finally up and running again. Surprised it lasted this long. :)