DSDPlus DSD FL rollback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian878

Hi guys,

How do you roll back DSD? i am brand new to Fastlane and currently on 2.256 i would like to go back to 2.212.

Thanks.

rlmurray56

Feed Provider
That's an odd request. Your brand new? And you want to go backwards to a version that was released in the fall of last year ? why in the world would you want to do that and lose features and functionality ?

Adrian878

That's an odd request. Your brand new? And you want to go backwards to a version that was released in the fall of last year ? why in the world would you want to do that and lose features and functionality ?

A member on here is using that version with SDR# and says it works no problem, it was the last version that supports audio cable.

rlmurray56

Feed Provider
I'm not certain that's true as I don't use virtual audio cable but......It works no problem without SDR# and no virtual audio cable. What are you trying to listen to ? Why do you need SDR# ?

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
The current version supports VAC if you must use it...
It's not the recommended best practice though.

rlmurray56

Feed Provider
right, exactly, I just checked my current version 2.256 and the functionality has not been removed as the OP stated. Yup, not a best practice however.

slicerwizard

A member on here is using that version with SDR# and says it works no problem, it was the last version that supports audio cable.
Using DSD+ with external signal sources

DSD+ can be used with external signal sources such as a properly discriminator-tapped receiver
or SDR software such as SDR#. To use DSD+ with these sources, use the menus in DSD+ to
select Passive Digital Monitor mode and then to select the audio input device that carries
the digital audio signal. When running in this mode, DSD+ can be used to monitor conventional
analog and supported digital signals; DSD+ will not directly support trunk tracking.

I don't think there has ever been a DSD+ version that didn't work with virtual audio cables, so it's a strange claim for anyone to make.

SigIntel8600

Communications Receiver Nut
Premium Subscriber
SDR# v1.0.0.1732 with VB Audio Virtual Cable and DSD Plus 2.256/Fastlane is working fine using IF out from my IC-IC8600.

Status
Not open for further replies.