DSDPlus DSD+ FL Update 2p235

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
my DSD plus is 2.228 I just upgraded it from dsdplus 2.212 it was giving me an error before about it couldn't write to the p25data file but would still run , now it gives me more errors and wont run at all including the p25 data error, do I need to install each dsdplus version up to 2.228 to get it to write to those files its not finding? I installed 2.228 so I could get the 2.235 update but it wont start to do so

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
my DSD plus is 2.228 I just upgraded it from dsdplus 2.212 it was giving me an error before about it couldn't write to the p25data file but would still run , now it gives me more errors and wont run at all including the p25 data error, do I need to install each dsdplus version up to 2.228 to get it to write to those files its not finding? I installed 2.228 so I could get the 2.235 update but it wont start to do so

You should always overwrite any existing data in your DSDPlus folder with the latest version that you download. If you post a screenshot of exactly what it's complaining about, that would help. 2.228 is not the latest by the way.

The text files (like DSDplus.P25Data) can be created using Notepad or your favorite editor. Just remember when you save them to leave off the .TXT extension. In this thread, multiple people have attached missing files to their post. So look through the last few pages and you might find the sample text files where somebody else has attached them to their post.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.