DSD+ no DMR voice on slot1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IU5FHF

Hi all,
I'm using DSD Plus to decoding the DMR signal from a repeater near my QTH and I noted when the Target Group is on the slot2 (TG=8/TG=9) I can hear the voice, but when the Target Group is on the slot1 (TG=1/TG=222) I don't hear the voice or drops only, even if there are not errors in the decoded data received.
What can I do to resolve this?
73, Roby

dubs0980

Premium Subscriber
Check DSDplus' read me but I think 1,2,3 keys will synthesize audio on slot 1 2 or both. I'd make sure both are on. Also (and I've done this several times) with headphones slot one I believe is left ear and slot 2 is right, and I only was using my left bud. If your're using the computer speakers maybe try some headphones and see if it is in fact there.

IU5FHF

Many thanks dubs, thanks to your suggestion I found that the left speaker of my notebook no longer works, but with headphones now I can also listen to the left channel where, in fact, plays the audio of slot1.
I think I still have to find other options from DSD+ help file for better settings.
Anyway DSD+ is e very good software!
73, Roby

racingfan360

I think I still have to find other options from DSD+ help file for better settings.

From memory, setting -o1M in the bat file of DSD+ (that's o for output, not 0 for zero) will pipe the output as mono, and not left and right as is usual for each slot....so you should hear both slots on your single speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.