DSD Plus 1.101 Recieve signal but no activity/event log pop up (EDACS96)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aubjf01

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys,

I have some isssu with DSDPlus 1.101 with Unitrunker 1.0.33.6. I figured out that the local police are usings EDACS96 protocol (Provoice).

My problem is in Unitrunker the activity show up and i can heard a encoded/encrypted signal. In DSDPlus the waveform work correctly
but the activity window and the event log window doesnt update and nothing happen. Does it mean the signal is encrypted and DSDplus
simply cannot decrypt EDACS96 or I miss something in the DSDPlus config wich IMHO is a bit confusing.

I try to use VC.bat, CC.Bat but always come with a [No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it] error wich
is not clear why it happen. I try to fix it by settting firewall rules and running FMP.exe (have to found the file name for the frenquencies config list).
But did'nt fix this issu neither.

Anyway my main thread is why i have nothing in my activity/event log windows if the waveform windows show something.

I posted 3 screenshot wich maybe will help you help me

Thank in advance

DSDPlus2.jpgunitrunker.jpgunitrunker2.jpg

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
It looks like you are only sending analog signals to your VB Cable (Digital Output is set to Unspecified). And as already mentioned you need all the frequency fields populated so the dongle knows where to tune....

Status
Not open for further replies.