DSD Plus Analogue audio cutting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2EOJUX

Im using DSD Plus fastlane to listen to both analogue and digital signals but having a problem with choppy analogue audio.
I have it set to "raw source audio monitoring set to 1 (monitor if no sync or signal present).
This will pass both analogue and digital signals but im only having the problem with analogue cutting out.
I feed from SDR Uno via vb audio with signals of varying strengths and appear to have the same issue on all strengths.
If I bypass DSD plus and play directly to my speakers, there is no cutting out (it also doesnt sound as muffled) so know the actual feed from Uno is ok.
I have squelch off and no filtering enabled in uno and the "sys" is very low and not effecting signals" .
Is there a setting in DSD where i can set a monitoring threshold to control this ? (there is a "monitoring threshold" option, which makes no difference).
Im aware it could also be vb audio, but i wanted to check im there was a DSD option first.
Also, is there a reason DSD is muffled on all audio and is there something that can be done ?

many thanks

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Can you set up multiple VFOs in SDR Uno? Have one route directly out to the speakers for analog, and another one pass through the vb cables :sick: into the decoder.

2EOJUX

No, That wouldn't be very practical due to screen space etc.
its been working ok but suddenly started recently, even after making no changes to the laptop and i was just curious if i had missed a setting somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.