DSDPlus DSD plus fastlane update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchulski19

so I noticed the devs integrated updates right into the application but there is only one problem i can see. it downloads a zip file that it password protected and it doesn't provide the password. can anybody tell me where the password is located or what not

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
If you have the version 2.228 it's that password, if you paid for it after then yes it's the password they sent u at the time of payment

LimaZulu

The password is the same password you received via e-mail when you first paid for Fastlane.

Actually it's the last password you received via e-mail since it was changed at some point and first one is no more valid

cg

Premium Subscriber
I believe the password changed in the December 2019 email. If you look and don't find it, you can email DSDPlus IM for the PW.
There are a couple threads on the latest release including info about the DLL file updates.

chris

W5RGP

I believe the password changed in the December 2019 email. If you look and don't find it, you can email DSDPlus IM for the PW.
There are a couple threads on the latest release including info about the DLL file updates.

chris
when was the last release i havent gotten a new release since about dec 2019

a417

What release are you running? They integrated an integral update feature at the beginning of this year, and it downloads a .zip file into your active DSD FL directory.

W5RGP

What release are you running? They integrated an integral update feature at the beginning of this year, and it downloads a .zip file into your active DSD FL directory.
not sure wont be home for a few weeks will check then

W5RGP

just looked in my email
the last version i recieved was 12-21-19 and was 2.228

a417

not sure wont be home for a few weeks will check then

This was enabled in 2.268, it allows you to update basefiles and such from within the program now.
Notes.txt for ver 2.268 said:
SD+ 2.268

<snip>

Added menu entry to download newest base files. Provides access to up to date copies of
all DSD+ companion programs, configuration files, batch files, data files and required DLLs.

I can't recall exactly which revision enabled the update download to the current directory functionality, but I can dig back if you need me to...what they have now is vastly better.

W5RGP

yea looks like im a version or 2 behind for that to work
i have emailed them for latest version so i can get up to date when i get home
thanks

ochf13

Premium Subscriber
VerDSD+ 2.268
Using FMP24-CC and RA1 with one RTL-SDR V3. When I double click FMP24-CC on three different win10 machines will not open at all. Last machine is a fresh install email from DSD FL sent me other day. SDR works on SDRSHARP and UniTrunk

Lexxx

Slightly off topic, but I'd like to get DSD+ Fastlane. There doesn't seem to be a website to go to, to pay and download the program. Just so I'm clear, I should send an Interac transfer to dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com with just my email address in the comments field. Is that the process to get the program? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.