DSD Plus tags to RadioFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathany1

Has anyone come up with a way to get alpha tags directly from DSD to RadioFeed? I know if you integrate DSD and Unitrunker there are ways to get it done. But in my case the FMP tuner built in to DSD works better on the systems I monitor.

nated1992

Depending on the system your following just go to trunksdr it decodes plays audio and will send to audio server with tags all in one program... I like it quite well. Although it dosnt have as many systems available currently

jonathany1

I have tried to get this program to work a dozen times. This morning i set out to make it work and i finally got it decoding p25 on three systems using airspy mini. Now for setting up groups and streams.

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
Depending on the system your following just go to trunksdr it decodes plays audio and will send to audio server with tags all in one program... I like it quite well. Although it dosnt have as many systems available currently

Hey Nated, when I do a search for trunksdr, I don't have much luck but I did get results for a Java based app called SDRTrunk. Is this the one you meant? I would be interested in checking it out!

nated1992

Yes it is, sorry a get stuff backwards, I have it running like it a lit however I've ran into a issue trying to use two sdr reciver for two systems it will work for a bit then both signals will drop out. ������

Status
Not open for further replies.