DSD+ setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCFireman11

Premium Subscriber
Forgive me if this question has been asked before. Is there a YouTube video on how to setup DSD+ for dummies? I've searched the forums, the wiki and google with little results that aren't above my head or only covered how to add updates to DSD. If someone can point me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it.

Also, is DSD+ the only way to decode any DMR or NXDN transmission? I'm getting overwhelmed at this point, SDR# and Unitrunker was pretty easy to setup on my new SDR but DSD+ has me completely stumped.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Uniden 436HP/536HP and two other Uniden scanners (the designations escape me at the moment) will decode DMR. Whistler TRX-1 and TRX-2 will decode both DMR and NXDN. Whidtler 1080, 1088, 1095, and 1098 will decode DMR. Pro-668 and GRE PSR-800 can now be upgraded through Whistler's Legacy program to decode DMR.

The text files in the DSD+ folder can be a big help. There are also several threads on these boards that can be a big help.

Scan-Denver

Forgive me if this question has been asked before. Is there a YouTube video on how to setup DSD+ for dummies? I've searched the forums, the wiki and google with little results that aren't above my head or only covered how to add updates to DSD. If someone can point me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it.

Also, is DSD+ the only way to decode any DMR or NXDN transmission? I'm getting overwhelmed at this point, SDR# and Unitrunker was pretty easy to setup on my new SDR but DSD+ has me completely stumped.
Several youtube videos on this... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dsd++setup

Status
Not open for further replies.