DSD+ Slow Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlurker

I thought the plan was a new slow lane release every 6 - 12 months. It has been 18 months now with nothing.

You know what?... I've tried to be understanding on why they haven't released anything as suggested. But honestly not releasing updates is not cool.

For now, I'll consider this project to be closed for future updates. My $25 donation to the project was well worth it.

D

DaveNF2G

1) You get what you pay for.

2) Programmers don't update their software just because a certain amount of time has passed. If there is nothing new, then there is nothing new.

VE3RADIO

I thought the plan was a new slow lane release every 6 - 12 months. It has been 18 months now with nothing.

So put your money where your mouth is an make a donation. The donation will get you a newer version... I prefer using DSD+ to a scanner. Many thanks to the DSD+ team.. please ignore the ungrateful crowd.

nlurker

Many thanks to the DSD+ team. Not at all ungrateful. Just wondering if the original 6-12 month slow lane release plan (as announced by the DSD+ team) is still in effect or what the current plan is.

UT4UJS

I made another donation for the project in March and received for it the old version which I already had (it took 4 months and a full zero. It was possible to create a full-fledged GUI interface in which all the controls of frequency and decoding in one window would be It would be very convenient! And not as now everything is scattered in separate windows and it's not convenient to control the frequency and width of the channel with hot keys.) The guys from the team - we will continue to financially support you if You are prodding zhite work on the project! Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.