DSD+ to Radiofeed tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

trauts14

Can anybody suggest a tutorial for getting my DSD+ audio to Radiofeed? I have the Radiofeed webserver setup successfully, but when I test the audio inputs on Radiofeed I hear no audio or I hear my trunking channel. Is this an adjustment that needs to be made in DSD+ or Radiofeed...or both. Thank you for any assistance.

Dog

Can anybody suggest a tutorial for getting my DSD+ audio to Radiofeed? I have the Radiofeed webserver setup successfully, but when I test the audio inputs on Radiofeed I hear no audio or I hear my trunking channel. Is this an adjustment that needs to be made in DSD+ or Radiofeed...or both. Thank you for any assistance.

Have you read this?

RadioFeed Setup Instructions - The RadioReference Wiki

trauts14

i did read the wiki. i am getting the same result via loopback as i do with remote streaming. the, "microphone input" works when i tested it. the Default input gives me the control channel audio. one of my VAC lines gives me the control channel audio, and the remaining 2 VAC lines give me no audio at all. When i tested, i let radiofeed stream for a few minutes while calls were active, just to make sure latency was not an issue.

M105

Specify DSD+ Voice Channel output to be a VB Cable. Specify RadioFeed's audio source to be that same VB Cable. If you want to listen to it on the PC Speakers turn on "Listen" in the properties of that VB Cable.

M105

Thank you. DSD+ is very new to me. How do I change the settings in DSD+?

On the command line. The easiest way is to run it with a batch file. See the -o command in the dsdPlus.txt file that comes with it. Figure out the audio device number of your virtual audio cable and direct DSD+ to output to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.