DSD+ with sdr# tcp error connection refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

2020Alerts

I finally got around to using DSDPlusUI. It simplifies going back and forth looking at the Command line parameters and active keys summary in a document. Its clicking buttons instead of remembering commands. All the commands in a simple app. Great tweaking tool.

Attachments

• Desktop 3-27-2020 9-34-19 PM-909.png
    Desktop 3-27-2020 9-34-19 PM-909.png
    340.3 KB · Views: 26

DRL-XM43

Yes, the white line to the left is the target freq but all the action is in the bandwidth area in the middle of the spectrum. I scroll through the spectrum and when I see a green bubble I look it over for a dmr signal. Everyone that uses the talkgroups have gone home for the weekend. Dump truck drivers, taxi and bus drivers. I won't know anything until they go back to work if any changes I made helped. Its silent.

I do not know your location but if you go to the database section of Radio Reference, pick your country then find your state-province or whatever you can drill down and arrive at your specific county which then lists all the frequencies of interest within your range (depending on antenna) from the listed frequencies you can then work your way through the ones that look appropriate.

This is a better way to find out what to monitor and what frequency it is on.

slicerwizard

Yes, the white line to the left is the target freq but all the action is in the bandwidth area in the middle of the spectrum.
Because that's the zoomed in spectrum of the signal you're tuned to.

I scroll through the spectrum and when I see a green bubble I look it over for a dmr signal.
But in your screen shot you have decoding polarity inverted, which is a very bad thing. It's totally trashed the DMR decoding in that screen shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.