DSD+ wont decode DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

motobot213

Ø Manager
Premium Subscriber
I just setup DSD+ today and tested it to decode P25 and it did fine. However when I key-up my XPR7550 in DMR unencrypted it wont decode it. It is as if its not receiving anything. I see the audio on the Source Audio window so I know DSD+ is getting the feed from SDR#. Am I missing something? I have checked everything and haven't got it to work. Thank You.

SCPD

QRT
Are you using a repeater and listening to the output frequency?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

racingfan360

If you are trying to receive simplex DMR, make sure your SDR is tuned to precisely the correct frequency......it is very sensitive to this. I would also check to see if it can decode any local DMR repeater signals too, to see if you have not mis-configured DSD+ for DMR decoding. To confirm, DSD+ is capable of decoding DMR in both simplex and repeater, so the issue will be in your setup.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Go ahead and post a screenshot of your setup along with any startup commands or batch files. Also make sure you're not using an incorrect protocol filter flag that would exclude DMR.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
And hopefully you aren't sitting right next to the dongle when you are keying up. Overload city.

Status
Not open for further replies.