DSDCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameehosen

Premium Subscriber
Hello
I am a novice on the Cali Linux system and I do not have enough skill to build the program
Please help with the building instructions
Thank

sameehosen

Premium Subscriber
Well friends
i have successfully built the program
aftar connecting SerialDV 3000 and rtl sdr and startup get this error:
Dsdccx
DSDDstar :: reset_header_strings
DSDDecoder :: resetFrameSync: symbol 0 (0)
Digital Speech Decoder DSDcc
Can not open for input. Sharing
Please Help

F4EXB

Hello,

can you please post the command line.

Best regards,
Edouard, F4EXB.

dsp_student

Dear Edouard

Have you ever tried to decode this DMR sample from "https://www.sigidwiki.com/wiki/File:DMR.zip" ?
I used different SOX options but the program was not able to find good sync, I demodulated the signal by using SDR# and then I passed it to program by using SOX but I could not success to get output. therefore I changed some section of your code and I added PortAudio library to the code. I read samples from sound card that it receives data from another PC by connecting Line in cable.
On the first attempt, I played the original wav file on second PC and run the program on first PC, the program could not find any sync.
On the second attempt, I used SDR# to demodulate original file, the program was able to find sync good and some time it was able to generate some sounds but it was not clear.
In your code, there is PLL implementation and I think it is possible to decode the mentioned wav file without using any program such as SDR#, gqrx, CubicSDR,... am I right ?
Please check this problem and guide me.
Best regards.

dsp_student

Dear Edouard

You read everyone questions and reply them very quickly. It is so great work. Thank you so much.
You said that this project is based on dsd. In dsd for DMR decoding, It does not need to use Phase Lock Loop (PLL) while you use it in your project. I tested your code on mentioned DMR signal without using PLL section and it is able to decode dmr voice but there are "no sync found" intervals among the voice frames. could you please tell me your PLL section and relation between DMR decoding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.