DSDfastlane

Status
Not open for further replies.

gks1960

Fastlane version of dsd was working great first time i run for dmr decode. But since last use the COMBINED CC/VC MONITER tab is greyed out and cant click on it. Passive; cc monitor; vc monitor tabs only highlighted not combined.?? Help Please.

gks1960

No not using FMP .Set up is SDR dongle with SDR sharp and DSD fastlane. Input vb cable output speakers. I hear the chugging sound of dmr channel and dmr information scrolling in window but no voice output.?

gks1960

Thanks i tried using FMP24 after watching various how to but when the window opens to start decoding i get a No connect TCP error target machine not recognized.??

slicerwizard

Thanks i tried using FMP24 after watching various how to but when the window opens to start decoding i get a No connect TCP error target machine not recognized.??
Run the FMP24-CC.bat file to start FMP24.

Run the 1R.bat file to start DSD+.

DSD+ should connect to FMP24 immediately.

slicerwizard

Turn the RF gain down in FMP24 and manually tune it to a signal, like the DMR channel you mentioned. If your dongle has a poor reference oscillator, you'll need to adjust the PPM correction in FMP24.

gks1960

Thanks for all suggestions. Have tried with no luck. Computer refuses to connect to TCP ADDRESS . Start up trunking site window states ERROR MESSAGE. Completely wiped version of dsd. With fresh install of fastlane still no success. Would have liked to get into radio but it's trying my patience.

relicwr

Premium Subscriber
I'm lost. The screenshot you posted shows it is connected...

a417

U+0000
Computer refuses to connect to TCP ADDRESS .
False.

The line immediately above the ERROR MESSAGE says it is connected.

Start up trunking site window states ERROR MESSAGE.

You have the program set to load a particular system on startup (it is a menu option), and that system is incorrect. You need to push back, take a big deep breath and look at that site you are trying to set up. It is not a TCP ADDRESS error like you are insisting it is.

You are literally telling DSD+ to load a system that you have not correctly set up. GIGO.

slicerwizard

Thanks for all suggestions. Have tried with no luck. Computer refuses to connect to TCP ADDRESS . Start up trunking site window states ERROR MESSAGE. Completely wiped version of dsd. With fresh install of fastlane still no success. Would have liked to get into radio but it's trying my patience.
If DSD+ won't connect to FMP24, you have a software version mismatch. What versions of DSD+ and FMP24 are you running?

Krainium

If DSD+ won't connect to FMP24, you have a software version mismatch. What versions of DSD+ and FMP24 are you running?

I have the latest fastlane update of DSD+ but it did not include an updated FMP24. I get the mismatch error. How to get the latest FMP24 fastlane update?

Thanks,
~k

Status
Not open for further replies.