dsdplus 2.165

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

So I had to delete and reinstall dsdplus 2.165 today, when I go to download from the DSDPlus 2.165 email, I get a message saying " page is no longer found ". So go to my next email and I download dsdplus 2.169 and unzip it into my dsdplus 1.101 folder and when it unzips it is telling me I have the wrong password? I cut and pasted the password from my dsdplus 2.169 email, any idea what is going on. As of now i don't have a fastlane copy to use.

Thanks

kb6hlm

Not sure why you got 2.169 when its up to 2.186 but that's besides the point

Try using 7-zip that worked for me anyway

moonbounce

Life saver monent, I found that I had a backup copy saved to a usb drive so I have it installed and running, :).

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Good, now go back to the URL for 2.169 and change it to 2.186 and see if you can download the latest FL version.

https://www.dsdplus.com/dsdplusuploads/FastLane/<YOUR UNIQUE ID>_DSDPlus2p186.zip

Make sure you're using 7zip to extract the files. Password will be the same as was in your 2.169 email. Although, frankly, you should've gotten emails for 2.176, 2.183, and 2.186...all released this month. If the last email you got was for 2.169, then you'll probably want to contact them to find out what happened.

moonbounce

I do have the emails but I don't download them as I find it is too complex for me to understand how to use them, I stick with simplicity, that being Unitrunker and DSDPlus 1.101, that is my speed lol.

MB

morfis

I do have the emails but I don't download them as I find it is too complex for me to understand how to use them, I stick with simplicity, that being Unitrunker and DSDPlus 1.101, that is my speed lol.

MB

Things sometimes look more daunting than they are.

Download each archive in turn.
Using winrar or 7zip : Unzip contents to your DSD directory, overwriting the extant files if prompted

Only rarely has an update FORCED a change to the way you actually run the software and for those there are always plenty of people on here willing to help get you up and running again. What you will have is any improvements to basic functionalityeven if you aren't using the more extended features.

SoundScanner

Would anyone be so kind as to help get DSD+ Fastlane set up. I am running Windows 10. I have a RSP1A that is working fine. The DSD+ is decoding a control frequency but need help setting up the Fastlane bat files so I can follow the voice channels. I did read the text files that came with file but am very confused. Am I correct that I use the FMPA files ? Do I need to enter Airspy serial number and if so where do I find it ?
When I run the FMPA.exe file I get an error message, Airspy lib needs update. How is that done ? My RSP1A is plugged into a USB and I have a Virtual cable running. I just need help setting those bat files I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.