DSDPlus 2.256 Fast Lane Release Tuning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

IU0LFT

Hi all, do you have any info on how to tune better Fastlane 2.256
Using with SDR Console and comparing with free Fastlane version I can see a different "sensibility" on message decoding, see the image, left side 2.256, right side free version, look at the different quantity of received messages and "Err"
Regards Giuseppe IU0LFT

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Well there isn't a free version of FastLane, so I'm not sure what you mean there.... Plus it looks like you are using versions licensed to 2 different people (one being you). Not sure what the version licensed to 'Leslie' is....

Are these using the same dongle, same antenna?

IU0LFT

Well there isn't a free version of FastLane, so I'm not sure what you mean there.... Plus it looks like you are using versions licensed to 2 different people (one being you). Not sure what the version licensed to 'Leslie' is....

Are these using the same dongle, same antenna?
Hi Forst, second one is something I've found on Internet, however even if I use dsd101 I've the same result, yes same dongle same antenna

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 27

IU0LFT

Redo a clean installation. In the first one I had taken the DSD101 version from the DSDPLUS website, unzipped and loaded the required DLLs and then unzipped Fastlane (official). Now I have created a new directory with only Fastlane + the necessary DLLs + all the necessary files (groups, radios, networks, etc.). It is definitely better

Status
Not open for further replies.