DSDPlus DSDPlus 256 TCP error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I decided to download the new v256 like 30 mints ago and I notice it is giving a TCP protocol error / incompatible DSD+/FMPx version. I do not know what that means. I have tried different sites for trunking and nothing. Is it missing something?

Screen Shot 09-19-20 at 11.31 PM.PNG

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Your FMPx program is out of date. You need to request a full update. This is what happens when you skip updates.

I decided to download the new v256 like 30 mints ago and I notice it is giving a TCP protocol error / incompatible DSD+/FMPx version. I do not know what that means. I have tried different sites for trunking and nothing. Is it missing something?

Which means you will want to email dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com and ask for a full update.

Mike

cg

Premium Subscriber
Because you skipped/missed the previous one with the FMPx update. When you get it updated and running, go to the DSDPlus Event Log window and, under Misc, choose Automatically Check For Updates.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Because you skipped/missed the previous one with the FMPx update. When you get it updated and running, go to the DSDPlus Event Log window and, under Misc, choose Automatically Check For Updates.
It has been check and I was using 2p228 the 2p235 didn't work something got screwed up with it. Only download came with it is the what is shown in the pic. I email dsdplus this morning I won't get a response til Mon I'm guess since it is Sun.Screen Shot 09-20-20 at 02.23 PM.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.