DSDPlus and FMPx batch file

Status
Not open for further replies.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
Another batch file. It allows me to enter the SDR - Antenna connection and Frequency
and starts DSDPlus and the FMPx it needs. You would need to enter your serial numbers
of course. Just change the serial numbers, copy and paste into notepad, save
as whatevernameyouwant.bat into your dsdplus directory. You can run it manually or use
DSDPlusUI.exe with BAT Loader to select it and run. I've attached it as freq.txt, just
change name to freq.bat if you want. Any suggestions or corrections please.
======================================================================
@Echo off
title My SDR Menu
:home
cls
echo.
echo Select a SDR - Antenna
echo ================================================================
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo SDR Serial Number Antenna -i? FMPx
echo 1 Airspy 573064DC316D33C1 Outside -i1 first in FMPA.cfg FMPA
echo 2 Airspy 644064DC354A1DCD Inside -i2 second in FMPA.cfg FMPA
echo 3 Noolec 00000001 None -i"00000001" FMP24
echo 4 Noolec 00000002 Outside -i"00000002" FMP24
echo 5 SDRPlay 1710004020 None -i1 FMPP
echo.
echo.
set /p sdrnum=---Enter the number for the SDR you want to use--
echo.
set /p freq=---Enter the Frequency XXX.XXXX--
echo.
;
if "%sdrnum%"=="1" goto a1
if "%sdrnum%"=="2" goto a2
if "%sdrnum%"=="3" goto a3
if "%sdrnum%"=="4" goto a4
if "%sdrnum%"=="5" goto a5
goto exit
:a1
set a="-i1"
goto dsdfmpa
:a2
set a="-i2"
goto dsdfmpa
:a3
set a=-i"00000001"
goto dsdfmp24
:a4
set a=-i"00000002"
goto dsdfmp24
:a5
set a="-i1"
goto fmpp
;
:dsdfmpa
start FMPA %a% -o20030 -f%freq% -b12.5
start DSDPlus -F1 -r1 -e -m1 -i20030 -OM NUL
goto exit
;
:dsdfmp24
echo %a%
pause
start FMP24 %a% -o20031 -f%freq% -b12.5
start DSDPlus -F2 -r1 -e -m1 -i20031 -OM NUL
goto exit
;
:fmpp
start FMPP -i1 -o20032 -f%freq% -L5 -b12.5
start DSDPlus -F3 -r1 -e -m1 -i20032 -OM NUL
goto exit
:exit
exit
==============================================================

Attachments

• freq.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 27

a417

U+0000
Interesting, well done. (y)

I don't change my dongle frequency & usage requirements enough to necessitate that kind of control granularity at the command line.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
I look for frequencies and their location, purpose etc. Don't listen to audio except to determine who is using the freq. Skip was running last week for a couple of days, saw a lot of unknown signals.

a417

U+0000
My setup is quite static, quite the opposite of yours then.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
Yes it is, I quit listening when most all went digital. Unitrunkers and DSDPluss audio here is bad. Don't
know if its me, just don't like to listen anymore. I listen to 10 meter ham and now that the sun spots ate
letting go I'll get my loop back up and will start spotting them on Google Earth. The big E also stopped
me from listening.

LimaZulu

I did the same long time ago but since it's really up to the user and his preferences, I did not share it. I was inspired by "I want all at one place!" :)
I remember it was over 1300 lines of batch file to switch frequencies, edit files, schedule back up, start/stop/restart decoding, streaming software and so on :) It was fun and what I did really let me control everything I wanted. I even made a tool so I can stream alpha tags :) But then Site Loader came, my preferences changed and I did stop the development :)
It still can be used to control a lot of things that are still valuable, but as I said. My preferences changed :)

SaSal

I did the same long time ago but since it's really up to the user and his preferences, I did not share it. I was inspired by "I want all at one place!" :)
I remember it was over 1300 lines of batch file to switch frequencies, edit files, schedule back up, start/stop/restart decoding, streaming software and so on :) It was fun and what I did really let me control everything I wanted. I even made a tool so I can stream alpha tags :) But then Site Loader came, my preferences changed and I did stop the development :)
It still can be used to control a lot of things that are still valuable, but as I said. My preferences changed :)

Mine is just on 1000 so far and only about 1/2 way through dev, all for P25, - same deal can enter in new freq or use last one - maintain or create paths for various bits - move recordings every x period to be published - archive all moved rec's after x time - and I used a powershell script to push the metadata out while running.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
LimaZulu could you pm me a copy, won't send it to anyone?
Mil
LimaZulu reminds me of my avionics days, I started
Using Lima Charlie for Loud and Clear on the flight line and Little L as my callsign, memories!

LimaZulu

Sure, will send it you you once I got home :)
Btw just found a screenshot of it on my phone. It's actually just above 3000 lines! I guess I was crazy to spend all that time writing it :) But hey, that's what working hours are, right? :D
Just bare in mind that a lot of stuff I put into it are there because one of the main purposes was to control a streaming server, so it's not only a DSDPlus controls.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
Great will give me something to do tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.