DSDPlus and NXDN48 and 96

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
well i think u can just log in and take over and run everything and stay as long as u want because it's a pc i don't use
Ok. We don't want to talk about how to do that publicly though.

Can you either send me a private message on the forums here (a Conversation -- go to the top, click on the envelope (Start a New Conversation). Or just shoot me an email to mtindor@gmail.com

AngWay

Premium Subscriber
also to u can look at what i have set up and maybe fix some things like dsdplus and sdrtrunk and help fix things like my overload... do u have signal messenger?i by chancerb

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
also to u can look at what i have set up and maybe fix some things like dsdplus and sdrtrunk and help fix things like my overload... do u have signal messenger?i by chancerb
I do have Signal but I'm not going to tell anyone publicly what my signal account is.

And yes, I could probably help. But I'm not a miracle worker. Ya can't just expect me to miraculous set up and fix a dozen things. Get a hold of me either via my email address or the private messaging features on this forum.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
awsome that is great . i have my main pc and i'im vnc into 2 other computers .. how can i send u a signal inventation or do u want me or how can u send me a signal inventation?
well, first off you should private message me. I think Signal works with telehone numbers. I'm not going to post mine on the forum and wouldn't recommend you post yours. But if you private message me or shoot me an email, we can do it that way.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
i'd like to just send voice clips

My point is I think Signal is tied to some telephone number. Maybe not. But lets stop talking about it in public forum. I just sent you a private message.k CLic k on the envelope at the top of the forums (where there is a red notification) and respond to that private message.