DsdPlus Fastlane "discarded WaveOut blocks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxthered

Hi everyone, with the latest version of DsdPlus the decoding problems have started, when they talk, I can't hear anything and see xx lines of 'discarded WaveOut blocks'.

Do you know how to solve this problem?

EarHoles

if i have my audio piped in my Home Theater system and im watching a movie and the System is locked on to the DTS / Dolby AC-3 signal and i have left DSD+ running it will just spam 'discarded WaveOut blocks'.

maxthered

Thanks for the reply, even though I read it late. It is not my case, while I am receiving a signal in which they speak, the wavesOutBlocks come out, with the DV-1 I listen to them while the sdr gives this error, the signal is good but many idle error. Bye

air-scan

Thanks for the reply, even though I read it late. It is not my case, while I am receiving a signal in which they speak, the wavesOutBlocks come out, with the DV-1 I listen to them while the sdr gives this error, the signal is good but many idle error. Bye
That's why I don't use DSD+ If it's a P25 system I recommend either SDRTrunk for P25 P1 & P2 (TDMA) or if it's just a P25 P1 system Unitrunker does fine for it. Also less display clutter.

polkaroo

Missed him again!
It means that the originally-selected audio device has been disconnected or otherwise not working. Just select another audio out path in the output menu. It happens to me using RDP as RDP takes over the audio outputs but once the session disconnects, the speakers/headphones/etc come back. Then DSDPlus throws the WaveOut errors because it expects to see the RDP output but isn't there anymore, so I have to "mute" or lower the DSDPlus volume all the way to -50.

Status
Not open for further replies.