DSDPlus Fastlane help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fats699

Hi All
i am running DSDPlus fastlane and am wanting to just follow 1 talkgroup and log the radios that access that talk group
is there a filter i can use or a switch to just log the one TG
thanks for any help

Martin

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
If you're a subscriber here on this site you can download all known talk groups in dsdplus format and add the content into your dsdplus groups file. Then you can lock out anything you do not want. I use find and replace for that and it's pretty quick

Or you can add all known talk groups and play with the monitoring threshold.

slicerwizard

i am running DSDPlus fastlane and am wanting to just follow 1 talkgroup and log the radios that access that talk group
is there a filter i can use or a switch to just log the one TG
You can raise the priority of the one talkgroup, then raise the monitoring threshold to block all other talkgroups; that will cause DSD+ to follow just the one group.

In the current/seen groups window, you can select the talkgroup you're interested in and then the current/seen radios window will only show that group's radios.

The event log window can be configured to not show traffic below the monitoring threshold.

It's also trivial to extract a single group's entries from the event log file.

fats699

yep that worked :)
thankyou

You can raise the priority of the one talkgroup, then raise the monitoring threshold to block all other talkgroups; that will cause DSD+ to follow just the one group.

In the current/seen groups window, you can select the talkgroup you're interested in and then the current/seen radios window will only show that group's radios.

The event log window can be configured to not show traffic below the monitoring threshold.

It's also trivial to extract a single group's entries from the event log file.

Status
Not open for further replies.