DSDPlus DSDPlus FL and SDR# using TCP/IP possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumcajs_tr

Hi, got back to using DSD+ FL and SDR# after a while. Last time I used it, I remember that DSD Fastlane didn´t work with SDR# through TCP/IP plugin, had to use Virtual Audio Cable... Any changes since? Can I use it without installing VAC?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Hi, got back to using DSD+ FL and SDR# after a while. Last time I used it, I remember that DSD Fastlane didn´t work with SDR# through TCP/IP plugin, had to use Virtual Audio Cable... Any changes since? Can I use it without installing VAC?

No. Only way to avoid a VAC is to run FMP* TCP-Linked (or direct linked) to DSDPLus.

rumcajs_tr

Oh, that´s bad. I am aware of FMP but don´t use it, because it is mostly designed to be used with set of preprogrammed frequencies. The controls for "free tuning" are not great and there is nothing like "frequency scan"
So when "roaming the radio waves", I mostly use SDR# for "free-tune" and also its excellent frequency scanner plugin. But when the scanner stops on an active digital frequency, I have no single setup to get the digital audio out.
Sad.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
The controls for "free tuning" are not great
I have been using fmp more than sdr# lately. Just set your starting freq, step size and bandwidth and use the keyboard keys to tune up or down. Tunes perfectly fine for me.

I mostly use SDR# for "free-tune" and also its excellent frequency scanner plugin. But when the scanner stops on an active digital frequency, I have no single setup to get the digital audio out.
When I do use sdr#, I use the dsd plugin with fastlane 2.197 or the latest public version. I believe 2.197 was the last paid version that worked with the plugin.

slicerwizard

When I do use sdr#, I use the dsd plugin with fastlane 2.197 or the latest public version. I believe 2.197 was the last paid version that worked with the plugin.
You keep making that FALSE claim. Why do you insist on misleading folks who come here looking for help?

Show us what you CAN do with 2.197 that CAN'T be done with 2.268

Status
Not open for further replies.